Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blingy Classic Ornaments


Happy Hump day peeps!!! Hope you all are having a great week so far.

Today's card is made with the new SU Christmas Classics set, I really love the look of those ornaments! I used todays sketch challenge on Splitcoast fr my layout.

I used baja breeze for my base and then a piece of Ski Slope DS paper, layered with a piece of old olive cardstock punched with my Martha Stewart edge punch and topped with a piece of Alpine ribbon. The card is really prettier IRL than the picture shows. Each ornament has 9 little sticky rhinestones on it, for a total of 27 rhinestones and then three bigger ones on the lower left corner, that's some serious bling!!! LOL!!! Simple card and so easy to color those ornaments, they look so cute with minimal effort!! Added the silver bows and another Christmas card done!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Beth said...

love this card!and you have a great blog :)TFS
Beth