Cards For Sale

Friday, October 17, 2008

Flower for all Season


Good morning peeps!!

Just got this new set, A flower for all Seasons, last night and also the ski slope DS paper, so I had to use them for the limited supply challenge today on splitcoast!
I didn't realize the images where so small til I went to color them, and man are they ever tiny!!! Even my huge, big ol' light that is mounted on my table didn't help that much!! But I still like the way it turned out. I used my blender pen more than the aqua painter on this since the blender pen has a smaller tip.

Anyway back to the challenge, we could only use 1 kind of DS paper, even if two-sided only could use one side, had to use eyelets, and only one kind of ribbon as our embellishment, I did sneak in a little bling on the flower centers, but it is hardly noticeable, so don't tell!

Last night was stamp a stack, with my new friend, and fellow demo, Donna. Since I am just a hobby demo, and I like to get together with people and stamp, I joined a friends stamp group. We have had two stamp a stacks in the last couple of weeks from the two demos in that group. Such Fun!! I will be posting a few pictures from those two groups later today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

No comments: