Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Thankful Box


Hey there peeps!
Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Have you seen this beauty, made by the uper talented Nancy Riley, I just love her style! Well, when I saw it I loved it immediately and knew I wanted to make something like it. So last night I sit down at my craft table to make those pumpkins, they are really easy with the oval punches. But what to do with them........then I spotted a wood box on the shelf, I bought alot of these last year at Michael's and got carried away decorating them. I used them for some treats and gift cards to give to some friends, well guess what? THERE BACK!!! I can fell it coming on!! LOL!!!

I covered the box with paper from the SU Autumn Vine DS paper, it is awesome, love the colors in it! The sentiment is from the set thoroughly thankful also SU. Isn't it cute? I think I will give it to a neighbor, I am thankful to have such great neighbors! I also started another kitty cupcake card, this time with a birthday theme, but didn't get it finished before I had to leave for work, so you'll see that tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

LOL re the box buying Vicki. I love it and the papers and stamp are wonderful. Such a lovely gift for your neighbour. Chris