Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving card


Good Thursday morning peeps!!!

I have a Thanksgiving or fall card to show you today.

I based my card on this one from Denise aka peanutbee, that I saw on her blog. Her card is adorable, with a new stamp set by Whipper Snapper and the fabulous Anna Wight, aka sweetmissdaisy!!! Isn't that snowman the cutest, I must look for that set!

I thought it would be cute made for fall with the scarecrow from SU's new Happy Blessing's set. Well my vision didn't go much like I had hoped, but still I keep going and ended up with this card. I wanted to make the sentiment from this set into a sign, but I am not an artist and I couldn't draw a sign I really was happy with. I got a little carried away with my doddling, I was trying to make vines or grapevines. I guess the pain medicine is still effecting my abilities to make cards.

Well, thanks for stopping by today! Have a great one!!



this

No comments: