Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Wednesday Sketch and a couple of treat boxes



Good Wednesday morning peeps!!! Please don't be too hard on me over this first card, I am on pain meds!! I went to the doctor yesterday with a back problem and found I had UTI, which is what caused the back to mess up and he also found my blod pressure was high and my blood sugar was still running to high, so 5 prescriptions later I got out of there, it is no wonder people don't go to the doctor like they should!!

I really wanted to do the sketch challenge posted on splitcoast, and this is what happens when cardmaking and vicadon are mixed!!!! LOL!!! I had such a hard time with this card! I even at one point glued the main image face down!

I think maybe it should have been a fall card because the center elements remind me of a turkey's tail feathers!! Funny how a card in your head rarely comes out that way on paper!

Here are a couple of small treat boxes I made as well!


They are super fun to make, just start with a square of 6 x 6 inch cardstock or DS paper and score at 2" and 4" flip the cardstock 90 degrees and score again at 2" and 4" and then score at 45 degree angles in the corner. fold up and run ribbon through the top, I used eyelets and decorate. Easy peasy!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You have a great blog Vicki! Love your med assisted card LOL, but seriously I hope you're soon feeling much better and at least you found out the cause. Chris