Cards For Sale

Thursday, February 12, 2009

With Love Valentines



Good Morning Peeps!

Today I have a fun little Valentine set to share with you. I made some quick and easy 3 x 3 cards, matching envelopes and a open box for some candy SweetHearts!


The cards are made with some PaperTrey white cardstock, have you tried this paper? It is awesome! I used some DS Paper from the SU Candy Lane pack and a little bit of Bella DS paper. I used my MS Valentine Lace edge punch and my SU scallop edge punch.

The sentiment on the cards is from the SAB set "Yummy", I stamped it in black and then used the three heart punch and punched out a small heart out of some of the DS paper and glued it over the stamped heart.

The cards with the rows of hearts are made with the three heart punch and the DS paper. some are glued flat and some on dimensionals. I used more of the DS paper to cover the flap on the envelopes and added a matching punched heart to the front.

The box to hold the box of SweetHearts is just a simple wrap around and cut at the corners and folded in to make the bottom. Then another piece of DS paper was used to wrap the white box, I punched one edge with the MS Valentine punch.


Here is a close-up of the cards:





Hope you enjoy this little Valentines.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Unknown said...

just wonderful, love them all

Lois said...

love all of them. great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job!

Jaspere said...

You did an awesome job with these. Perfect for the holiday.

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards