Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 cards 1 Sketch



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!! It is a beautiful day here in southwest Missouri, temps heading up into the 80's!!!

Today I have two cards to share with you, both done with yesterdays sketch on Splitcoast.

I am still playing with and loving the Bella Bleu Ds paper. This time I wanted to try my hand at a shabby chic style of card. I achieved the shabby part alright, not sure about the chic! It is hard for me to judge this kind of a card, as it is not my usual style. Altho I do admire the work of the many talented people who make this style look so easy!


This next card uses some more of my fave SU DS paper, this one being Rockabilly. I used the trendy tree set with this one.




Well, I hope you will let me know your thoughts on these two cards, I love reading your comments and suggestions.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure and swing by tomorrow for a surprise!
HAPPY STAMPING!

Vicki

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love the shabby chic card! I love the look but it's not my style of card, it's that I can't achieve the look myself...lol Yours turned out beautifully!

Your trendy trees card is rockin' Love that set and wish I had ordered that dp...darn ;) lol

Sara said...

Gorgeous cards, love the first one especially!

Jacquel said...

Beautiful cards Vicki...tfs!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow that second one is a jaw dropper. outstanding!!

Lois said...

Love both of them. I need to get busy and use my dsp like that and get something made.

See you Saturday if not before.

carol h said...

vicki, love both of these. The Bella Bleu card is great. The rockabilly one if a pretty one too. I missed yesterday, but the bella bleu friend was a beauty. Gorgeous, as always. See you Saturday.

Tina said...

Both cards are fabulous! love the cherry dsp!

debbie said...

These are just gorgeous! I love both of them!! TFS

Rhonda Langley said...

Vicki these are gorgeous! I love both of them! So many layers and great details!

Unknown said...

both cards look great and i'm loving that bella bleu paper - i can't bring myself to cut into it yet :D.