Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Get Well Soon!



Good Saturday Morning Peeps! I actually started this post on Thursday and never finished it. It is now Saturday and I feel some better. It started on Wednesday and was full blown by Thursday and now I think it might be winding down a bit. Nasty COLDS!

This card was not made with any sketch again. I needed a get well card, my brother and sister are both in the hospital, I thought this one would be sorta masculine for my brother.

The card base is Kraft cardstock followed by some whisper white and chocolate chip and then some kraft DS paper. I used the stamp set Thoughts and Prayers and kept it all very clean and simple.

I used some chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon and 4 chocolate chip brads for my accessories.

I have barely used my new scalloped oval punch since getting it but I really do like it!

I am keeping the chit-chat to a minimum today, if you have any questions be sure and shoot me an e-mail anytime!

Well, that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous!! Love your colors

Deb said...

Oh I sure hope you are feeling better soon! Maybe you should make 3 get well cards, 2 for your family members and one for yourself!! Hope your Brother & Sister are better soon as well. :-)
Love the card, by the way, all your work is fantastic!!

Lyn B. said...

Beautiful "get well" card, Vicki. I love the colors. You did a wonderful job.

Lyn B. said...

Beautiful "Get Well" card, Vicki. I just love the colors & ribbon. You did a great job

carol h said...

I was getting worried about you. You haven't posted in a few days!! Beautiful card, but sounds as if you need one too!!!! Hope you're feeling better very soon. Take care.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh gosh Vicki, I'm sorry to hear you are still not feeling well...hope you can get over it soon!

I'm sure your brother will love this card...it's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love the elegant look of it. Glad you're feeling better!

Joanne Travis said...

So beautiful and elegant.

Rhonda Langley said...

This is a great card! Love the shades of brown!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, I visit your blog most days but don't often comment. Just wanted to say that I continue to love your cards! You have a great, distinct style that is just great! Great SUO card ideas! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jaspere said...

Beautiful as always. Love the simple colors on this one. It really makes a statement.

Lois said...

Love this card. I am sure your brother will love it too. Take care my friend, see you soon.