Cards For Sale

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bella Bleu Thank You




Happy Hump Day Peeps! I am back with yet another lousy picture. What can I say, please bear with me. My niece loaned me an old digital camera of hers, but I have to play with it more to get the hang of it, funny how every camera is different with its own quirks!

Today's card is not made with any particular sketch. I just wanted to use some of my Bella Bleu DS paper. The base is Shara Sand, followed by some Not Quite Navy and then the DS paper. The next layer is Shara sand and then DS paper. The image is stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with my aquapainter and not quite Navy and old olive ink. I mated this with not quite navy and pierced all around the edge. I stamped the sentiment, from Trendy Trees, onto the watercolor paper and used the My Way punch to punch the ends of both layers. I added three NQN brads at the top and bottom. I added a Shara Sand flower with another NQN brad in the middle to the end of the sentiment flag.

Well. that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous card Vicki and love your layout! that dsp is nice too...tfs!!!

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty Vicki!!

Becky said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors.

Jaspere said...

Beautiful. Love the colors and that paper is so pretty.