Cards For Sale

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mercy's Sketch Thank You



Happy Hump Day Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Another great sketch from Mercy and as you can see I have once again used more rich razzleberry, can you believe I actually am going to need to order another pack of this cardstock really soon!?!!? LOL!!!

I also used the For All You Do Stamp Set, my current favorite. I used old olive for the stems and stamped the flowers in rich razzleberry and crushed curry on scrap cardstock and cut them out and mounted to the base with some dimensionals. I added some sticky pearl halves to the center of the flowers. I used the Thank you stamp from this set and stamped it with rich razzleberry and used my small and large oval punches to punch out and layer.

I used some melon mambo ribbon that I gathered and used some scor-tape to stick down. I used a couple of staples at the end of each.

Well, that is all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty Vicki! Love the colors you used. I need some of the SU DSP.

Deb said...

ooh, awesome ribbon treatment!!!

Unknown said...

vicki...another geeeeee-orgeous creation! love the color combo, the dsp, and the pleated ribbon...so stunning! i gotta get that SU set! :)

thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

sylviakipnes@gmail.com said...

Hi Vicki,
I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award to day on my blog.

Lois said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful! I love what you did with the ribbon!

Rhonda Langley said...

That ribbon is awesome! Yep, I need Razzleberry and Soft Suede paper already!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE the ribbon treatment! GREAT popped up flowers too....fabulous!