Cards For Sale

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mojo Give Thanks




Good Tuesday Morning peeps! It is another cool rainy day in southwest Missouri!

Today I am sharing a Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Card.

This card is a 5 x 5 inch square. The base is chocolate chip cardstock. I followed the base with some taken with teal and the DS paper is from the Autumn Meadows pack. I did not love this paper when I first saw it in the mini, but after getting it and seeing it, and using it, I am crazy about it! I matted each layer of the DS paper with taken with teal cardstock.

The stamp I used is a single set called "Gobble, Gobble"! Isn't he the cutest turkey you ever saw? I stamped him several times in chocolate chip, really rust and more mustard inks and cut him out and layered. I cut out the turkey and the mat for him with my round and scallop round nesties.

I added some piercing, antique copper brads and chocolate chip twill ribbon for my embellishments.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Lois said...

How flippin cute is the turkey? I love it!!!

Margaret de Witt said...

I love these colours - this is a great masculine card Vicki

Jaspere said...

This has a great rustic feel to it. Well done.

Kim Pope said...

Great card. I like the DSP.

Jacquel said...

Beautiful Mojo card Vicki! Awesome work as always & tfs!!!

Kim Harper said...

Great Card Vicki!

Andrea M said...

Awesome card! Really great!

Rosemary said...

Your layering of the stamped turkey just makes this card pop!

Beautiful work.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the turkey!