Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 15, 2009

SC250 Be Merry



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card is made with this week's.sketch challenge on splitcoast. This was a fun little sketch and a fun card to put together

The base of the card is always artichoke. I also used real red and whisper white. I used the 5 petal flower punch to make my "poinsettias" I punched two red flowers and one artichoke {for the leaves}. I sponged the edges of each with real red and always artichoke. I curled the edges a bit with my piercing tool and glued them together I mounted each to a white 1-3/8 inch square with a dimensional. I added a sparkly gold brad to the center of each.

I used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder in real red for the second layer. That layer was mounted to a white layer that I used the lace edge punch on one end. The sentiment comes from the retired "Warm Words" stamp set. It was stamped in always artichoke ink onto white and punched out with the small oval punch. I matted it with the large oval in always artichoke.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very Pretty. Love all the texture going on.

Kathy W said...

I really like this; the embossed background ties in nicely with your flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love when you use your punches! I cased your sunflower card before and will have to case this one now too...hehe! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lois said...

Beautiful! You know how to work those punches.