Cards For Sale

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MTSC57 "Friend"



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!!! Can you believe it? It is already week 3 of my Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge Guest Muse gig!!!!! The time has just flown by!


I am again playing with some of my new stuff and making "Valentines"! This card uses the beautiful "Sending Love" Specialty Paper from the Occasions Mini. Love this paper. I have to tell you, this card is soooooo me. It uses lots of DS paper and textures. This card just came together rather quickly, for me. Once I picked the paper and the stamps out it took less than 30 minutes, which believe me, for me, that is quickly!

The stamp set used for all the hearts is "I {heart} Hearts" from the new mini. They are all mounted with dimensionls. I added some 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon and the three red hearts at the bottom are punched with a MS punch.

Well, that is all for me today, be sure and check out the rest of the Muses' and see what they have created.

Pam Speidel

Cindy Haffner

Pam Varnell

Julie Lacey

Crystal Birr

Jessica Diedrich

Shannan Tuebner

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week. All you have to do is create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation to Mister Linky on Mercy's Blog

Thanks again for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Vicki, what fun!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Vicki - this is a beautfiul take on the Sketch!!! I like how you used the heart set!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Yes great use of this set and that yummy DP!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I LOVE the hearts! I'm in such a v-day mood lately! :)

Unknown said...

this is wonderful, vicki! love the colors, the dp, the layered hearts, and the clean and crisp lines!

thanks for your dedication and hard work for the sketch team...you're amazing! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Marisa said...

Darling card, Vicki! Love all the hearts and your use of DP is fabulous as always. Love the three little hearts at the bottom. Can't wait to play with Mercy's sketch :D

Reina said...

Love it! I can even do this one... Looks like a CASER card for me :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a GORGEOUS card! I love all the hearts and that beautiful red/pink color combo!

Jodi Collins said...

Seriously, this could not possible be more fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!!!

C said...

This just adorable! Love all the hearts on the image panel.

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! Love that paper!

Pam Speidel said...

Oh Vicki! This is another favorite of mine! Super way to use the I {Heart}Hearts set and I *love* that dp! It's been GREAT to have you as our Guest Muse this month! Hugs, Pam :)