Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MTSC62 Thinking of You



Happy Hump Day Peeps, it is cold again here, only 4 degrees here this morning!!! YIKES!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I love a sketch challenge challenge, don't ya know? Mercy's sketches are always fun to work with!!!

My card is made with a set I just got, "Asian Artistry" which is a level 2 hostess set. I stamped the image with black stazon onto some watercolor paper and used my aqua painter to color it with. I used some pumpkin pie, dusty durango and old olive ink. The sentiment comes from the "Kind & Caring Thoughts" set. I used so saffron, really rust card stock and the DS comes from a retired pack, Haiku, I believe. I added some so saffron ribbon and some rust and old olive buttons.

Well, that is all from me, but before I go, did you notice my watermark on my pic? Very cool huh? Got it from Karen she is awesome, she even has a great tutorial on how to use them. I just got photoshop elements too, that program is very intimidating, alot to learn there, but at least I figured out the layers thingy, well sort of!!!

Well, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Beth said...

So pretty, love your colouring!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki!!! Love the colours you used and you have coloured the image fabulously!! Be still my heart, you even have some Swiss Dots on there LOL! Buttons are a perfect finishing touch. You rocked this sketch!!

Denise Marzec said...

Lovely colors and what a beautiful layout!

Pam Speidel said...

Just STUNNING Vicki! Your coloring is spectacular and I love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for playing along! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Beautifully coloured, Vicki!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely! Love that paper! Great colors!