Cards For Sale

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wonderful Friends




Good Thursday Morning Peeps

Today's card share is another non challenge card. I made these for some "Wonderful Friends"......what would we do without wonderful friends? I have a group of wonderful friends, we get together and stamp, we laugh, we cry, we eat and occasionally we even fight, but we are all still "Wonderful Friends"!! Love them all!

Did I tell you we laugh? We laugh so much, we are silly, it is good for the soul!

The base of the card is pretty in pink and is a 4-1/4 inch by 8-1/2 inch piece of card stock, folded in half. I followed up the pretty in pink base with very vanilla and the DS paper is from the "Sending Love" Specialty pack. I tried to keep the layers and embellies to a minimum, because they are going out in the mail. The sentiment is from the "Wonderful Favorites" set. I stamped the 'wonderful' in chocolate chip ink onto very vanilla and the 'friend' is stamped with real red ink.

I used the new edge punch from the SAB cattie and the felt flower is from the occasions mini.

Here is a group shot:



Well, that is all for today, thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun to have a group of friends like that :D Wonderful times together and wonderful memories shared. I'm sure they will love your card for them

Judith said...

Wonderful cards for wonderful friends. They will love these beauties x

Reina said...

Vicki I got home yesterday after SAS and had mine waiting in the mail. It is just lovely. Love the felt flower and colors you choose.
Thanks so much!!!