Cards For Sale

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Celebrate You



Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!

Today's card is made with two challenges. The sketch is from Jen's Sketch for you to Try and the colors are from Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 23.

The colors this week are Kraft, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White. These colors are so pretty together and my card looks so much nicer IRL. When I look at the card the colors just pop, in the photo, not so much!

The base of my card is Kraft and I followed that with pretty in pink and then basic black. The DS paper is from the Sweet Pea DS paper pack and the retired Night & Day paper pack. The flower is from the "Inspired by Nature" stamp set and I used my markers to color directly onto the rubber and then stamp onto whisper white card stock. I used my nesties to cut out the mats for the main image. It is then mounted to the base with some foam tape. I added a pretty in pink butterfly cut with the Embosslit Beautiful Wings die. I added two black mini brads to the center of the butterfly.

The sentiment comes from the "A Little Birthday Cheer" stamp set and is stamped with black stazon onto Kraft card stock. I added three pretty in pink brads.



The inside:



Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lovely card!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki!

Lois said...

Gorgeous card!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card!! Love how you framed that focal image, Vicki. Lovely mix of nesties. Fabulous use of this week's Curtain Call colours too! thanks for playing.

Stacey Schafer said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki! This is beautiful....perfection:) That single daisy is so fab! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful! I just love that stamped flower!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

♥♥♥Lea

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous as always, Vicky! I adore your style! hanks so much for playing with Curtain Call this week! xx

Christine Blain said...

I love this card, Vicki. The flower looks gorgeous. We don't yet have the SU! butterflies in Australia, but hopefully will one day. This is beautiful!