Cards For Sale

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MTSC64....With Sympathy





Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

This has got to be one of my all time favorite color combos, rose red, basic black and kraft. I stamped the flowers from the "Abundant Hope" stamp set onto the kraft card stock. I colored them in with a blender pen and some shite craft and rose red ink. I used some always artichoke and old olive ink for the leaves and stems.

The DS paper is from a print pack. I made the card base from kraft and it is a 5 inch square. The little sentiment comes form the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set.
I used the scallop trim punch and added three black mini brads.

Well, that is all from me for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love the look of colouring on kraft!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhh, white daffodils on kraft....LOVIN' the look of that!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The way you used this on kraft is awesome. It's giving me all sorts of ideas...

Marisa said...

You are right, Vicki, this is a great colour combo. Fabulous card too! Love the flowers on the kraft and the trim of black. Fabulous as always :D

Deb said...

Beautiful colour combo Vicki. Love the image on kraft too :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the white on the kraft!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Dawn B. said...

Vicki this is beautiful.. I love the kraft and I think the colors are sensational.. Really great creation.

Julie Marshall said...

Completely agree...love this color combo! Beautiful Card...TFS!