Cards For Sale

Friday, April 16, 2010

Elements of Style Friend



TGIF PEEPS!!!!!

Today's card is not made with any sketch or color challenge or any other challenge, I just love this set and wanted to make something quick and easy.

I wanted to show that this set is NOT hard to use or you don't need mega water coloring skills to make it look great. I stamped the flowers onto whisper white card stock with razzleberry ink. I then went back in with my aqua painter and just colored the flowers with the ink already there from stamping. I used some old olive and a bit of summer sun to do the leaves and the center of a few of the flowers.

I used my circle and scallop circle nesties to cut out the main image. the base of the card is rich razzleberry and I followed that with white and then some pale plum. I used an EF on the plum. The DS paper is from the cottage Wall pack. I added some satin ribbon and used a sizzix die to cut out my small tag. I used the "Picture This" stamp set for the "friend", I just inked up the part I needed with my black marker.




Well, that is all from me today, Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This does not look easy.. would take me forever to come up with this.. LOVE your coloring.. These colors are so pretty. Great job Vicki

Marisa said...

You are doing amazing things with this set, Vicki! Great card and the colouring is fabulous!! Love the little friend tag off the bow too.

Lois said...

Yest another stunning card! You know how to bring out the best in flowers. I wish I had 1/2 of your talent.

Nancy Dawson said...

Gorgeous!

Sara said...

WOW WOW WOW, that is so beautiful!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is truly gorgeous, Vicki!! Love your textured BG and your technique of pulling the color with an Aquapainter!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love your coloring! Your bow is perfect!