Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 8, 2010

SCS275 Happy Birthday




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Today's card is made with this weeks sketch on Splitcoast.

I started out my card with a base of Regal Rose card stock. I followed that with some whisper white and then the DS paper is from a retired hostess 6 x 6 print pack.

I made the flower with the large flower punch. I first used the "Fine Flourish" single stamp from the mini. I stamped it with regal rose ink onto regal rose card stock. I then used the large flower punch to punch it out. I did the same with the leaves, certainly celery ink onto celery card stock. I used the 5-petal flower punch. I curled the edges of the flower slightly with my bone folder and added a jumbo white brad. I cut the certainly celery flower apart to make the leaves.

The sentiment comes from the "Well Scripted" stamp set. I stamped the sentiment with regal rose ink. I used my rectangle and scallop rectangle nesties to cut it out. I mounted the main panel to the base with some foam tape. The flower and leaves are added with dimensionals too. I added three silver pearls under the sentiment.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE this card, Vicki!! Great use of the DPs and the perfect flower to the side of the sentiment. I've given you a little award on my blog. Give me half an hour and check it out. Thanks for all your inspiration :D

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, your flower looks awesome! I never think to use my 5 petal flower for leaves...ack...why not? I'm going to CASE you now ;) TFS girl!

Pam Speidel said...

This is sooooo pretty!

gayla.odell said...

I love this card. Thanks for sharing....I may have to CASE this card for club! Thanks for sharing and congrats on making the BLOG Finds list.
Gayla O'Dell
www.MeGaStampinStudio.com