Cards For Sale

Monday, May 10, 2010

Inkspiration Sketch....Its the Swirls




Good Monday Morning Peeps!!!

Today's card is made using the Inkspiration Sketch challenge. I have to say I was totally inspired by Dawn's Card, I LOVED the swirls and I had used them on this card last week, we all need MORE swirls don't we.....LOL!!

I started with a base of Kraft aka Crumb Cake and then followed that with Night of Navy. The DS paper is from the Bella Bleu paper pack. The sentiment is from the "All Holidays" stamp set. I stamped it with night of navy ink onto the kraft card stock. I used my Label 3 nestabilities to cut it out and then used night of navy card stock and a circle nestie for the mat. The side strip is made up of night of navy card stock, I used the pinking hearts border punch on one side. The DS paper is from the Bella Bleu pack as well. I then added another strip of night of navy card stock, pierced along one edge. I then added some kraft taffeta ribbon, I am sooo loving the taffeta ribbon, I need to get all the colors of it, it ties so wonderfully. I used the sizzix "Scribbles Swirls" with night of navy card stock along the bottom left. I thought the top corner needed a little something, so after trying a couple of different things I finally settled on a a little bit of another swirl! Finally four gold pearls on the corners of the sentiment panel.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Renée said...

this is so pretty, Vicki! Love the shape for the sentiment and the colours :)

Marisa said...

This is lovely, Vicki! Great colour combo and layout. Oh how I wish I could buy just that sentiment stamp as I simply LOVE it!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! This is one of those sets that I just cannot part with! FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Just lovely Vicki! These colours are beautiful together!