Cards For Sale

Friday, May 14, 2010

Melon Mambo Thank You




TGIF Peeps!!!!

Today I am sharing another card that I made awhile back and had not shared here yet. I do have a couple of new cards, but since we have had non-stop rain and cloudy skies this week, I have been unable to get any decent pictures. Besides my mojo is in serious hiding lately......UGH!!!! Do you think some new stamps would help??? LOL!!!

This card was made for a sketch on splitcoast. I am not really sure why I never uploaded it, probably because I didn't like it at the time, but now I don't think it is soooo bad after all.

The base is melon mambo and I followed that with Crushed Curry and the DS paper comes from the now retired Welcome neighbors 6x6 paper pack. I used the Upsy Dasiy stamp set, I stamped with melon mambo ink onto whisper white. I pierced the upper right corner and then matted with melon mambo card stock. I added a small strip of DS paper from the same DS pack and then 2 small white brads. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was inked with melon mambo ink and stamped onto some scrap paper. I then pierced under the sentiment and distressed the bottom edge a bit. I mounted the main panel to the base with some dimensionals and then added a spiral clip with a bit of crushed curry ribbon.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I never tire of this set - such a fun silhouette stamp. You have used it wonderfully. Like the little strip of DP along the bottom of the flowers. No lost mojo from me end :D

Lois said...

Beautiful card Vicki. You should of shared it a long time ago. Love everything about it.

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Vicki!

Susan said...

As usual I love it. I always love your cards.
SG

Beth said...

Super card Vicki! Love the upsy daisy set and what you have done on this card! tfs

Monica Gale said...

FABULOUS as always my sweet friend, love that Mambo colour LOVE IT!! hugs xx

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. I really like all the pink.

Rhonda Langley said...

Well, I think it is gorgeous! I love the little strip of paper-looks like ribbon!