Cards For Sale

Saturday, July 3, 2010

PPA49......Let's Celebrate




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!

Here is another star spangled card. I used the inspiration challenge on the Pals Paper Arts Blog I have had the best time this week making nothing but patriotic cards! It has been great to find so many challenges this week that fit my theme week! You don't think they did that just for me do you?? he he!!

Here is the inspiration photo they had to inspire us:




This card has almost no stamping, just the sentiment. I used a base of white and then I followed that up with some night of navy with more white over the top part of that. I added a strip of real red that was pierced and brad-ed. LOL! Is that a word? I used the large and small star punch for the stars in real red, night of navy and white. I added two red brads and a tiny navy button with some white embroidery floss knotted in it.

I am keeping this post short as I have alot to get done, be sure and come by tomorrow for the final patriotic card of the week made with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have enjoyed this theme week leave me comment and let me know.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I say Let's Celebrate too! I love how you used the white background to make your colors stand out! A star-spangled delight! Thanks for joining us at PPA! Happy 4th!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Vicki!! Love how you did the stars. Great layout too. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for the congrats on the Guest DT :D

Ann Schach said...

Love all of the details...brads, buttons, piercing! Great layout, too! Thanks for playing @ PPA!