Cards For Sale

Friday, July 30, 2010

SFYTT.....Thanks a gazillion




TGIF Peeps!!! Hope you are staying cool wherever you are, it is sooo miserably HOT here!!! I am longing for fall and cooler temps!

Today's card is one made over the weekend, it uses Jen's Sketch for you to Try. This one a fun sketch, altho I did struggle a bit with it.

My card uses the fun new daffodil delight and the Every Moment stamp set. the base of the card is chocolate chip and is a 5 inch square. I scored the daffodil piece with my score board and the flowers are stamped with black stazon and water colored. I used some MS pearl brads and chocolate chip satin ribbon. The center DS paper is in two pieces altho it is hidden by the main image panel, the DS paper is from a retired pack, Bella Rose, I think.

I used small squares attached at angle to frame the flowers and added another slightly smaller oval behind to hold it all together. The sentiment comes from the retired Really Retro stamp set and is stamped with black stazon onto watercolor paper and matted with some chocolate chip I attached the small little flag to the bow with some twine and secured it to the front with a bit of a dimensional.

Well, that is all from me, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Created By You said...

Gorgeous Vicki! I just made a card with this stamp the other day (not posted yet)... but yours is much better!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Vicki! GORGEOUS colors and stamps and I ADORE the scored background and the way you matted the focal image!

Marisa said...

LOVE how you framed the main image! How clever are you!! Those flowers are gorgeous and fabulously coloured too! Lovely touch with the scoring and tag off the bow.

Jaspere said...

Perfection!!!

Jenn in GA said...

this is a beaut! cd you please share what size the squares were? THANKS!

Wendy said...

Oh Vicki, this is so pretty!! I love this new stamp set and hopefully one day i'll get to order it. LOL Your layout & coloring is so perfectly done AND the added squares around the oval is amazing! Beautifully done, I love it!!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! love the "sun" frame in the middle! Clever!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Vicki.. I love the way you framed your main image.. The scoring on your background gives this great dimension...Super job.