Cards For Sale

Monday, August 9, 2010

FTL102....Sending Extra Love Your Way




Good Monday Morning Peeps!!!

Today I have a CAS card to share made with Fall to Layout 102 on the Clean & Simple Blog

Very Simple, white card base followed that with concord crush card stock, that I used the ticket corner punch on. The next layer is white again and the butterflies made with the Beautiful Wings Sizzix Embosslit die. I used three of the new in colors, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. The butterflies are attached to the card with white brads.

The sentiment is from the Messages to Mom stamp set. I stamped it with Concord Crush ink and IRL the sentiment doesn't look faded like it does in the pic, not sure why that is.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful Vicki! LOVE the big brads in the centers! Just gorgeous!

Marisa said...

What a yummy new colour! Congrats on using that sketch so wonderfully too! I headed for the hills when I saw it LOL!. Can't go wrong with butterflies :D

Jenn in GA said...

it took a few moments of staring at this to figure out how you did it. i love that the CC background looks like a heavy dark line perfectly positioned around the main image.

Lynn Put said...

Vicki your card is so pretty for the challenge! I really like all the bold colored embossed butterflies! They give your card such dimension I love it!

Connie Collins said...

I see you finally figured out what you wanted to do with this sketch...bravo! Love it!

Lois said...

Simple, Cloean and Crisp! Love the colors and the simplicity of this card. I may have to "CASE" it!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Elegant!

Kathy W said...

Love the look of this; thanks for sharing.