Cards For Sale

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You....for challenges




Good Monday Morning Peeps!


Today's card share is one I made with a few challenges in mind. I love sketch challenges and I used the Fall to Layout 105 on the Clean & Simple Blog for this card.

I also used the Curtain Call Color Challenge for the colors.

And I am also including the Anything Goes Challenge on the Paper Players Blog


My card is started with a base of crumb cake card stock and I followed that with a piece of Concord Crush, BTW I LOVE that color, and then I followed that up with my whisper white. I stamped the flower stem from the "For All You Do" stamp set with Pear Pizzazz ink. I then stamped on a scrap piece of white the flowers in concord and pear and cut them out and mounted them to the white with some foam tape. I wish I could pick my flower up and move it to the right just a bit because it seems just slightly off center, but I really didn't want to re-do so I shouldn't have even mentioned it but didn't want those of you who noticed this to think I was un-aware...LOL!!!

I stamped the butterfly with pear pizzazz ink and cut out and added to the card with some more foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with concord crush ink onto the pear pizzazz card stock and punched it out with my word window punch. I added some silver pearls to the butterfly center, the flower centers and the sentiment. I used some more concord crush and a MS edge punch for the side piece and finished it off with some white satin ribbon.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! LOVE that beautiful satin ribbon bow! :)

Lesley said...

Pretty card Vicki! Love the colour challenge and sketch challenge you have combined! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Players this week.
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the combination of sketches! Your bow is beautiful!

Stacey Schafer said...

how lovely, Vicki! just gorgeous! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Vicki! LOVE this!

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I love the pear pizzazz centers on the flowers and that ribbon is luscious! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Simple and pretty. Nice bow.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Each time I see this stamp I'm relieved I have not parted with it! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration and I'll be inking this one up very soon!

Hands On said...

Gorgeous card Vicki. Your bow is stunning. Thanks for sharing at paper players.

Ann Schach said...

Love the colors! Gorgeous bow! Thanks for joining The Paper Players!

Sue said...

Another stunner Vicki!! Love how you have used all the colours and the silver pearls and bow are just perfect!! Thanks for playing along at Curtain Call! :)

Marisa said...

One of my favorite SU sets and you have used it fabulously with this week's Curtain Call colours, Vicki!! Love the border punch and that big white bow too.