Cards For Sale

Monday, September 20, 2010

Curtain Call....Happy Hallo-scream




Good Monday Morning Peeps!!! Hope you all had a great weekend, we had as return of Summer in these parts, miserably HOT!! I am ready and yearning for Fall, for the leaves to change for the temps to cool a bit, for all the sites and feelings that come with my favorite time of the year. Frankly I think I just need some comfort, to feel surrounded by things I love, like Fall.

On to today's post, I made these two fun little 2,4,6,8 boxes with the color challenge this week on Stacey's Stamping Stage. The colors this week are rich razzleberry, wild wasabi, peach parfait, poppy parade and very vanilla. I used whisper white as I didn't look at the colors again after starting this project and for some reason I had white in my head. I could have used vanilla just as easy but I was sure it read white, that is what I get for not looking!

I made my two boxes, one with rich razzleberry and one with peach parfait. I used the spider web embossing folder on the paper before putting the box together. The witch and the Dracula images come from the fun little "Fang-tastic" stamp set from the Holiday mini. I stamped the images onto whisper white card stock and used my ink pads and aqua painter to color them. I used wild wasabi to color in their faces and hands and the "counts" vest. I used razzleberry and peach parfait on the clothes. I added their cheeks with some Poppy Parade. I cut them out and used some foam tape to mount them to the punched out piece from the Extra Large Decorative Punch. I sponged each of the punched pieces with poppy parade ink. The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped with black stazon. I added some strips of DS paper from the Wicked Cool pack and the Level 1 Hostess Paper pack. I added handles to my boxes with some floral wire that I twisted and curled a bit. To finis I tied on a bow with some 1/8 inch rich razzleberry ribbon. I shredded some rich razzleberry and peach parfait paper to stuff in the boxes.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Lois said...

OMG How flippin cute are these!!! Love them. And no I'm not buying that stamp set!!! LOL Love the colors and everything. TFS

Lori Ingebritson said...

These are fang-tastically cute!!

Jenn Diercks said...

These are adorable. I love those little boxes with the adorable little halloween creatures.

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are adorable! Cute little images. Nice use of the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

djouellette said...

Love this! My stamps will be in tomorrow....can't wait to try this. TFS!

Stacey Schafer said...

these little treats are just the CUTEST things! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Vicki!

Lynn Put said...

These are so stinkin' cute! I love how fun these are! Hope things cool off for you Vicki!

Keva said...

Oh so cute!!! I love these little boxes and the stamps are too cute.

Rhonda Langley said...

Great treat boxes! Love the green faces!!