Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 9, 2010

MTSC90......Spooky




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #90.

My card base is basic black and I followed that with some rich razzleberry. I used the new Spider Web Embossing Folder on the razzleberry. The three strips of the DS paper is from the Wicked Fun Specialty Paper. The stamp set is used is the Wicked cool set. I stamped the boots onto some shimmer white card stock. I then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to add the Spooky sentiment. I then stamped the witch hat onto a scrap and cut it out and added it to the main panel with dimensional. I used my nesties and inverted circle nesties to mat with black and razzleberry.

I added some rich razzleberry ribbon and cut some basic black swirls with the Scribbles Swirls and added it around the bow. I then finished it up with some rhinestones.

Well,, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Marisa said...

You are on a Halloween roll, Vicki! Love the web EF in the BG and your strips of DP. Fabulously done!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness, is this adorable or WHAT??!! Awesome card! Love those cute images and how the points of the Nesties mats pick up on the pointy hat

Kathy Martin said...

This is terrific! Love how you combined your images! :)

Pam Speidel said...

It's SPOOKY...how creative you are Vicki!! SUPER Halloween card! Love all the extra touches!!

LeAnne said...

OMW, this is so cute.

Julie Marshall said...

Fabulous card! Great color combo and all those layers are just perfect. TFS.

The Inked Stamper said...

So pretty; love the spiked matts!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love this color combo for a Halloween card.

Lois said...

SOOOO Cute!!! Love it!!! Very Spooky Halloweeny!

Chanda said...

OMGosh! This is soooo gorgeous! I am so impressed! It's just stunning! TYFS!

chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com