Cards For Sale

Monday, October 25, 2010

Because I Care...In Pink!




Good Monday Mornings Peep!!!

This is my last week as a guest designer on the LateNightStampers Group and this week's challenge is Challenge 93-Think Pink. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, make cards with lots of pink!

I do have some exciting News to share, Mary Jo asked if I would like to join the LateNightStampers designers permanently and I accepted, so after this week I will be a regular on the design team!

So onto my card, I used rose red for my base and the DS paper on this is from the Sweet and Sour Speciality Pack, such fun paper in that pack. the stamp set I used is the Level 1 hostess set, Because I Care. I stamped the flower onto the white card stock with black stazon. I used my aqua painter and colored the flower in with regal rose and certainly celery ink.

I am also entering this card in the The Paper Players Challenge #21 Ann's Recipe The recipe is:

All you need to do is simply include the following "ingredients":

One Designer Series Paper

Something which has been punched

A sentiment

My punched item may not be easy to spot but it is there, my large scallops under the ribbon are made with the Large flower punch, punch out the flower and cut the flower across leaving two "petals together" to make the scallops! Easy Peasy! The sentiment on this card comes from the same stamp set and is stamped onto the white card stock and I cut each end into "V's" I curled it a bit around a marker and added two layers of foam tape under one part to make it "wave".

The buttons are from my stash and the ribbon is regal rose grosgrain.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations on staying on with the team!! Your card is beautiful!!

Marisa said...

Lovely card, Vicki! Love that hydrangea. Congrats on the DT position too :)

Lesley said...

Wow Vicki! Congrats on your DT news! That is awesome! This card is so pretty, I love the buttons and the ribbon. That DSP is perfect! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Barbara Axmacher said...

Congratulations. This card is great. I love to see what you create!

Erna Logtenberg said...

This is a gorgeous card Vicky!! And congrats to your membership of the DT!!

Wendy J. said...

Ah, beautiful!

Rhonda Langley said...

Absolutely beautiful! Pink is my favorite color and Regal Rose is my favorite pink!

Two Happy Stampers said...

This is lovely, Vicki! I love this set. =)

Kitty A. said...

Another beautiful creation! Love your work.