Cards For Sale

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My January Calendar Page



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

The month is about over, so I had to get my January calendar page done. I spent some time yesterday, at a friends house, working on my calendar pages. I have a couple more done!!! I am showing this one now and will show the rest of the pages as the month's go along. I am using all Pure Innocence stamps and digi stamps on this calendar. I really love these Pure Innocence little girls, they are sooooo cute.

I colored this little Winter girl with my copics. I used bashful blue and ballet blue card stock to embellish this page. The snowflakes are a combo of nesties and punches. I added a silver sticky pearl to the center. The DS paper is from a local stamp store and the sentiment on this one comes from another MFT stamp set.

I added some glitter to the girls hat and boot cuffs and on the snow. The small snowflakes around her are some of the pieces that came out of the punched panel from above. I just added a few randomly around her. I think it turned out really cute, if I do say so myself and just wait til you see some of the other pages!!!

Well, that is it from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable, Vicki! You know I love those PI girls too ;)
Can't wait to see all your other pages too!

Wendy said...

So stinkin adorable!!! You know I love this too! Looking forward to Feb. 1st! :)

Beth said...

What a perfect winter themed calendar page you created! Cute image, great colours :)

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done. Love the big snowflake and the image is darling. Can't wait to see what February brings :)

Karen Motz said...

Vicki!!!!!! Holy cuteness Batman!!! I love the idea of using all PI's. I want one of these calendars. Guess I'd better start stamping then, eh?

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a fabulous calendar page...who would ever want to turn it to another month?! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Kathy Martin said...

I so love this! Very cute!

Allison said...

What a fabulous winter page!

carol h said...

Really, really cute, Vicki. Can't wait to see what the other months look like. Beautiful I'm sure.