Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February PI Calendar Page



Happy February 1st Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing my February calendar page. I am thrilled with this one! This Pure Innocence little girls are adorable. This one is a digi image. She is printed out and colored with my copics. I used real red and regal rose card stock on this page. The DSP is from the SU Playdate paper pack. I cut the hearts with the Heart to Heart embosslit die, one in regal rose and real red. The ribbon is regal rose and the little gold charm is one a friend gave me. I added some beautiful prima roses to the hearts.

The sentiment is printed out from the computer and made into a little flag, that I curled on the ends.

Be sure and head over to my friend Wendy's Blog to see her Calendar Pages!

Thank you for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Toooooo cute! Love this with the roses! Nice job coloring the cutie patootie! Love this!! :)

Stay warm today! Good day for stamping here in MO, huh? Be safe!

craftystamper said...

So adorable. Love the roses. Thanks for sharing

Marisa said...

Fabulously done, Vicki! Love the roses on the hearts in the corner and you have coloured the image wonderfully.

Dawn Easton said...

Totally freakin' adorable girl!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally AMAZING Vicki! AWESOME idea!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

So sweet.

Jeannie said...

Love this! I'm new to your blog so you might have shared in January - where do you get your calendar pages? Love this for sure!! TFS!