Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SC318...Happy Easter




Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made with last weeks sketch challenge on SplitcoastStampers! Such a fun sketch!

I love all the elements on this card, the baja breeze card stock, the seam binding and lace ribbon with the antique brad and the silhouette image.

I stamped the image from the Easter Blossom stamp set onto some very vanilla card stock with black stazon ink. I colored in the little eggs in her basket with markers. The DSP is from the Springtime Vintage paper pack.

I made the sentiment flag with baja and very vanilla card stock. The sentiment itself comes from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous! Love your layered ribbons! So pretty!!

Kristi said...

Vicki,
This is lovely! I love that little girl image!

Marisa said...

Darling card. Love the DP and lace you used on it. The silhouette is precious!

Steph said...

this is a beautiful card. Love the silhouette image with the eggs colored. Don't you just love that paper, it's my favorite.

Cindy Haffner said...

Vicki this is so so BEAUTIFUL!!

Beth said...

This has such a nice vintage feel! That bow is fantastic! Beautiful card Vicki!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Vicki! I can't wait for my set to get here! LOL Love your bow!!! :)

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, Vicki, another gorgeous card.

Wendy J. said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! Ditto everybody else! Love that paper and ribbons!