Cards For Sale

Thursday, February 24, 2011

SC321.....Hey There



Hey there Peeps!!!!

Today's card share is made with the sketch challenge on
SplitcoastStampers.

I used the fun little Tiny Teacup single stamp. I stamped three of the teacups one each in baja breeze, old olive and chocolate chip ink. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the retire Really Retro stamp set, with black stazon ink. I used my 1-1/4" inch square punch to punch these out. The designer paper is from the Nursery Suite Speciality DSP pack.

The base of the card is white card stock and then I followed that with chocolate chip card stock. I added another piece of chocolate chip card stock to the top that was embossed with the square lattice EF. I used some old olive satin ribbon to wrap around the card and tie a bow. I used four silver pearls in the corners and called it done.

Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love it! How do you tie your bows so they look so beautiful?

Wendy said...

Oh WOW, this is so pretty, Vicki! I love those teacups stamped in different colors to match your papers and that big beautiful bow! Oh and you know how much I love that embossing folder....my fav! Great job on the sketch challenge, friend!

Dawn Easton said...

How fun, Vicki!!