Cards For Sale

Thursday, April 7, 2011

SC327...Thank You




Happy Thursday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using this sketch on splitcoaststampers. This was a fun sketch to work with and I decided to go monochromatic. I used always artichoke and very vanilla card stock with just a pop of melon mambo.

The stamp set I used is the Stampin' Up set Just Believe, this set has not gotten much use since I got it so I decided to give it some love for this sketch. I used the small leaf stamp for my main image piece. I added some itty bitty flowers to the leaves with some melon mambo card stock. I used one of the punches from the itty bitty punch pack for the flowers. I made them curl up a bit by using my stylus and rolling it around in the middle of the punched piece. I added some tiny basic pearls to the centers of the flowers.

The tulip frame embossing folder was used to frame the sketch. The designer paper is from the Springtime Vintage paper pack. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped with always artichoke ink onto very vanilla card stock. I used the large oval and scallop oval punch for the sentiment. I added some always artichoke seam binding ribbon and three basic pearls for the finishing touches.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

18 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the little pop of color against all the green...so pretty!

Wendy J. said...

Beautimous, Vicki! Love it!

Beth said...

Love the Always Artichoke and Melon Mambo together, very pretty combination of stamps, embossing and colours!

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Love that little bit of Melon Mambo that you added! Love it! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is simply beautiful! Love that embossing!

Marisa said...

My kind of card :) Love it!! I knew I'd regret not putting that tulip border EF on my last order. Love the colours and the flowers on the image. Need my address LOL :)

Maria said...

love your card!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! This is SO beautiful! LOVE these colors...the pop of melon is AMAZING!

Renee Ondrajka said...

A beautiful card. Your work is simply stunning.

Cynthia said...

Just Beautiful, job well done!!
www.inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com

Ms said...

love this card.... reminds me that spring may come yet....lol... thx for sharing your creativity

Mary Gregor said...

Love this card. The colors are great. I just received my Tulip folder and can't wait to play with it this weekend.

STAMPING SAM said...

How lovely! The color combo is stunning! I signed up to follow you - I'll be checking up for some inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Susan said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A must CASE for me. Love your stuff.

Barb said...

Simply..........beautiful!

Raven said...

Love this card! Thanks so much for sharing.

Linda Callahan said...

This is very sweet!

Unknown said...

This is a very beautiful and elegant card, thank you for sharing.