Cards For Sale

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

July Door Hangers


Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing some 4th of July door hangers I have been making. These are a complete CASE of my friend Wendy's design. You can see her door hanger HERE. I saw her door hanger a week or so back and LOVED it, I knew I wanted to make some right away, so Wendy invited me over to "play" and I started one of my own. Of course, with all the chatting, and running out for more supplies and getting lunch I didn't finish mine, but I had a chance yesterday to finish up my first one and to make a couple more.

This is my first one:


Wendy had the paper and stamps for this one and then when we went shopping I picked up some more paper and made this one:


 

and this one:



The flag stamp is a retired Stampin Up single stamp called "God Bless America" and of course all the stars are Stampin Up punches. The small star punch retired last year and the large star punch is retiring now, so get it while you can!!! I used my oval and scallop oval punches for the "Happy July 4th" which is a non SU stamp. I thought they turned out cute!!!

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Nice job!!! I love them, Vicki! Now we have to plan one for the rest of the summer! LOL

Annette Elliott said...

You still have your "God Bless America stamp?" Wow! I think we have been stamping for about the same amount of time. :) Nice job, love them.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! Those are FABULOUS girl!!!