Cards For Sale

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Color Challenge....Thinking of You


Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made with the color challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. The colors are rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango with a dessert option of a pin.

I started this card with a base of rich razzleberry and then followed up with a piece of white that I embossed with the square lattice EF. The DSP I used on here is from a retired pack from last year called Razzleberry Lemonade, maybe even 2 years old, not sure.

I used the Stampin UP "Flower Fest" stamp set. I stamped the flowers with versamark onto the melon mambo and tangerine tango and embossed with white embossing powder, I have done this flower like this several times and LOVE the look of that flower embossed and layered. Give it a try, you will be hooked too. The sentiment comes from the "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set.

I used some rich razzleberry satin ribbon, which is retired too but I stocked up on it. I added my dessert option by using the "Tiny Tags" stamp set and the jewelry tag punch. I added that to the bow with a pin from the Vintage Trinkets assortment pack, another must have embellishment.

Well, that is all from me, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the look of these flowers embossed white!

Terri said...

Vicki, sooooooooo beautiful. I love your work. I wish I had just an "ink"ling of your talent! Thanks so much for sharing your artistry!
Blessings,
Terri

Mary Marsh said...

wow vicki this card is just gorgeous-you did a fab job with the challenge colors-love your embossed & layered flowers