Cards For Sale

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello


Happy Hump Day Peeps!

Today I am sharing the card I made last month for my first Control Freaks Swap.

Yesterday was a bit hard and then in the evening I got sick, have a bit of a stomach bug I think. YUCK!!

So I am going to keep this fairly short and sweet. The card base is Crumb Cake card stock and then I followed that with some Rich Razzleberry card stock.  The DS paper I used is from the new Pocketful of Posies pack. The stamp set is used is also new, "Faith in Nature", I love this set!

I stamped with black stazon onto watercolor paper and colored with my ink pads and aqua painter.


I used the Blossom Petals Punch for my leaf. The sentiment is from the "Tiny Tags" stamp set. I added rich razzleberry satin ribbon and some basic pearls.

Well, that is all from me thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love it. I have got to get ahold of this hostess stamp set!

Marisa said...

Love that set and you have used it wonderfully. (((hugs)))!!!

Natalie said...

So gorgeous! I love all the patterns and textures on this card.

Betty Wright said...

GORGEOUS, Vicki! Stunning color combo and your coloring is fabulous! Beautiful image and card!

Dawn Easton said...

Sorry that you weren't feeling well :(

Your card is beautiful! Love that rich colour!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love the way you stamped the sentiment on the leaf!

LeeAnn Greff said...

This is one of my favorite Control Freak swap cards!
I am always attracted to your work Vicki. So glad you are a Freak!