Cards For Sale

Friday, July 1, 2011

WT329.....Snow Fun


TGIF Peeps!!!

Are you ready for the holiday weekend?  I am looking forward to it!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the Ways to Use it challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to Use something from your stash that is at least 6 months old, and also use an item that is newer than 6 months old.

I choose to use a new stamp set, Snow Much Fun that is in the brand new Stampin' Up catalog that goes live today at noon. I stamped the snow man and tree image onto some very vanilla card stock with black stazon. I colored it in with my aqua painter and ink from my ink pads. I used the card shown in the catalog for inspiration on my card. I like the layout they had used so I did my version of it.

The old on my card is from the DSP, it is from a retired pack from last Christmas and I think the name is "Deck the Halls".  The antique brad are some I have had for awhile and of course the modern label punch is also an older punch.


Love this cute snowman set! You are definitely gonna want to get it!

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is such a cute set and this card is adorable :)

Patti Willey said...

Yes this snow man is awesome! I love his tall slender height! Aqua Painter and ink huh? I'm looking to improve my water coloring I'll give it a try!