Cards For Sale

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Button Buddies


TGIF Peeps!
Sorry for being a bit MIA this week on the ol blog, I have been up to my eyeballs with an etsy order and swap cards.

I did take a few minutes out yesterday to make this Fall card, I based it loosely on the sketch challenge this week on splitcoaststampers.
I used the Stampin Up set called Button Buddies for my flowers, I stamped the flower three times in each color of Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango and Dusty Durango.
I cut each flower out and layered it up with dimesionals between each layer.
The base of the card is chocolate chip card stock and I followed that with some very vanilla and then a piece of More Mustard that I embossed with the square lattice EF.


I added some Early Espresso bakers Twine, wrapped three times and tied a little knot.
The sentiment on here comes from the Stampin Up Summer Solstice stamp set. I stamped it with early espresso ink onto the very vanilla card stock and cut a v in the end.

Well, gotta run, have alot to get ready for the weekend meet, thanks so much for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki


4 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is gorgeous, Vicki!! Love, love, love the saying on this and how you popped up those flowers!! Very nice, gf!!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous fall card! Love the layered flowers!

Marisa said...

Loving the flowers and yummy colour combo. Glad you had a minute to play for fun :)

Patti Willey said...

Oh goodness. I guess I need Button Buddies I have to have that flower!