Cards For Sale

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Fall


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a little plaque I made for fall. I have seen alot of the white pumpkin/gourds around for the last couple of years in the craft stores and I thought I would try my hand at making one. I used very vanilla card stock and the wide oval punch. I sponged the edges of the vanilla ovals with crumb cake ink. I thought it looked cute, I made a couple of other pumkins with some punches to sit with the white one. I used the large oval punch and the 1-3/8 inch circle punch. I used pumpkin pie card stock and sponged with cajun craze ink. I added stems and some swirls to complete the "Pumpkin Trio".

The background paper on here is from the Stampin Up Well Worn paper pack. I added another piece across the bottom for the "ground". The big ol' Sunflower is made with the Blossom Punch.


I used Always Artichoke card stock for the leaves and stem and swirls. The stem is made with the Tasteful Trim Die. The leaves are from the Build a Blossom Punch too and then I folded it in half and ran through my crimper.
The "Happy Fall" is cut from the Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die. I used daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and early espresso card stock. This plaque is actually from an unfinished shadow box I got at a local craft store, but after putting together my picture it doesn't fit the frame anymore with out the edges being squished a bit. The flower and pumpkins come alittle too close to the edge, so I have been on the prowl for a slightly bigger frame for this picture, no luck so far.

Well that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Marisa said...

This is darling, Vicki!! Love the pumpkins and that great sunflower!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is wonderful! Great work with all those punches!!

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

What lovely fall punch art! Love it!!!

Patti Willey said...

Happy Fall to you!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kraftykat157 said...

Love IT
It is wonderful TFS

Louise Brown said...

Beautiful plaque. Love how you did the sunflower.
TFS
~Louise