Cards For Sale

Friday, December 23, 2011

Birthday Wishes

 

Another quick drive by, wanted to share with you this card I made last week for a neighbor who requested a birthday card for her daughter. The birthday isn't until early next month but I wanted to get it done and I wanted to break open the pretty SAB DSP paper pack and it is a nice break from all the Christmas cards I have been doing lately.
I used the Build a Blossom punch to make my flower. It is punched with calypso coral and embossed with the houndstooth EF, I sponged the petals with whisper white craft ink. The brad in the center is also a SAB item.


The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and stamped with black stazon onto some confetti cream card stock. I then used the oval and scallop oval punch. 
The leaves are made with Lucky Limeade card stock, I embossed them as well. The flower is added to the card with some dimesionals. 
Well, gotta run HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous! Love your flower!!! The embossing adds so much!!!

Carol<>< said...

very pretty! I am looking forward to
spring type cards,
Carol<><

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful, love the flower and texture

Marisa said...

Another gorgeous flower, Vicki! She'll love it. Have a blessed Christmas :)