Cards For Sale

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Treats


Merry Christmas All!
Wishing all of you the merriest of Holidays and all the best in the coming year!

Every year since as long as I can remember our family has made candy and cookies to give to neighbors, friends and co-workers. My parents started this tradition when I was small. I remember every Christmas my parents would make all kinds of candy and even as we became adults we continued this tradition. All of us and our spouses and kids would gather at my parents on a Saturday in early December and spend most of the day making all kinds of goodies. It is one of my favorite Holiday memories of my parents.

Since they have been gone I have tried to continue the tradition. Our family is very splintered this year but I have still made alot of goodies and will send to my brothers and some friends and neighbors. I hope it will bring the receivers a bit of Holiday joy, not to mention the calories.....hehehe.


I kept the wrapping very simple as my time has gotten away from me again!
I used the Stampin Up top note die to cut out my tag and simply stamped this vintage Santa on it. I tied them to the trays with some wide ribbon. The back of the tag is left bland and that is where you can write your personal message.


Well, that is all from me for now, thanks to all of you who visit my blog and take the time to comment or send me e-mails, I really enjoy hearing from you! 
Happy Holidays!!!
Vicki

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful & yummy too! Sad that I was not there this year to receive one but it's ok! I think your presentation is beautiful and those snacks look tasty! Your parents would be so proud that you have continued this tradition! <3
Love you & Merry Christmas, my friend!

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh, I love that I could count on you to post on Christmas Day, Vicki! I enjoy each and every one of your wonderful projects....you are truely talented! Merry Christmas to you from Montana!