Cards For Sale

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas


Happy Thursday Peeps! 
So sorry for the lack of posts this week, it is a busy time here and I m afraid the ol blog is being a bit neglected.
I do have a card to share with you today, this card is made with a favorite stamp set, a new one this year in the Stampi' Up catalog called  "Beautiful Season". I colored up a few of these images for Christmas cards and this is one of them. I used the Stampin Up DSP called "Letters to Santa" love the papers in this package and I really don't have much of it left at all. 
I used early esporesso card stock for the base and then I followed that up with some confetti cream card stock and then the DSP. 


The image is stamped onto the cream card stock with black stazon ink. I used my aqua painter and ink pads to color the image. the sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and tied a pretty bow. 
The image is die cut with my oval nesties and then mounted onto some old olive card stock that I embossed with the square lattice EF.  I rounded the corners and matted with more early espresso card stock.
Well, that is all from me for today, I do have another card to share with you tomorrow and of course on Saturday I will be here with my OCC challenge card. 
Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW Vicki, this is so pretty! Love the colors and how beautifully you've colored this image! Love this! :)

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image and a wonderful card. Have a blessed Christmas :)

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous my friend! Love your colouring!