Cards For Sale

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Merry Christmas


Happy hump Day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing another card I made using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge
On this one I used some retired Stampin' Up DSP, this is from last year and is called Deck the Halls, I believe.  I used Crumb Cake card stock for my base and Cherry Cobbler card stock for matting the DSP. I cut out a tag using the two tags die and I embossed it with the snow burst EF. 
I cut it in half and trimmed it down to fit my image and the sketch.


the image is from the Stampin Up Bells & Boughs stamp set. I stamped it onto some confetti cream card stock and colored it with my aqua painter and ink pads.
The sentiment is from the same set and is tamped with black stazon ink. 
I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and silver pearls.

That is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it! The papers and images are so pretty together..I love the vintage look!

Wendy said...

So purdy, Vicki!! Love your coloring & all those layers!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love all those rich layers of colour!!

-Susan- said...

Beeeutiful card!