Cards For Sale

Friday, December 30, 2011

SC365.....Hello


Happy Friday Peeps!
Thanks for stopping by,, today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers.
I have a couple of little sneak peeks on here in the way of the DSP, which is from the upcoming SAB and also the sentiment is from another SAB set.
The main image panel is made with the Stampin Up set called "Little Friends".
I stamped this image with black stazon onto some confetti cream card stock. and colored using my aqua painter and ink pads.


Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by and
 HAPPY STAMPING!

Vicki

3 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

So sweet! Love the colors.

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! Love those colours!!! Need to get my hands on that new mini!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO sweet! LOVE your soft, beautiful coloring!