Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CCMC182......Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Hump Day Peeps!
Today I am sharing a card I made over the weekend using the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary. I wanted to do a Valentine card so I pulled out my all time favorite stamp set, Stampin Up's Greeting Card Kids. 
I used some retired DSP,  the Love Impressions Specialty Pack.
I used some of the silver and red glitter paper to make my hearts and the edge punch is the pinking hearts. I used the square lattice EF for the embossed piece on the bottom.
The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is stamped with black stazon.

The little Valentine girl was stamped with black stazon onto white card stock, I then used my water brush to color her using ink from my ink pads. I used pretty in pink, real red and blush blossom ink. I added a highlight to the heart with my white gel pen.
I added two silver brads and a small bow to the heart on the sentiment flag.
Well, that is all from me thanks fro stopping by and we will talk again soon, if you have any questions be sure and let me know!
Vicki

9 comments:

Deb said...

Your card is so, so sweet!! I love this image!! And I love all the glimmer paper you used! Perfect!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh so VERY SWEET! I love the two different touches of glimmer...with the red and and silver! How delightful! And that little girl is sooo cute! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Martz said...

Adorable! Love the glimmer paper and the little girl image is just adorable! You can never go wrong using this stamp set! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how mich. love your Greeting Card Kid creations...and this one is awesome. My sweet grand-daughter, Isabella, will have one just like it under her Valentine tree next month. Thank you for continuing to inspire me. blessings, Diane

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Vicki! This is DARLING! Love her! She's so sweet!!! The sparkle hearts are a wonderful touch!!!

Lynn Starzl said...

I love this. Did you use punches or framelits for the heart layers for the silver and red?

gypsyrps said...

Really sweet card. Looks like alot of love went into your creation.

kejujah said...

what is behind the big red glitter heart? very cute card...

kejujah said...

what is behind the big red glitter heart?