Cards For Sale

Friday, January 27, 2012

SC369....Happy Easter Bunny


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers
I pulled out a set I got quite awhile back but hadn't used called "Everybunny" It is a seriously cute set from Stampin Up. Every image in this set is adorable, I am sure you will be seeing more from it.

I stamped the bunny image onto some confetti cream card stock and colored her up with my aqua painter and ink pads. I used crumb cake and to match my DSP, calypso coral for her dress.

  
My card base is Crumb Cake card stock and then I followed that with some confetti cream and then the DSP. I embossed this layer with the square lattice EF. The angled strip is more DSP  from the Everyday Enchantment pack that you can get free during SAB with a 50 dollar order, just let me know if you want to place an order and get some of this fab paper!
I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and some basic pearls!
Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is darling Vicki! Love her little coral dress!

Marisa said...

Darling image and wonderful card. Nice touch with the diagonal strip.

Unknown said...

....And this is why you are my favorite cyberworld stamper! this is adorable and showcases not only the image, but also SAB goodies. Thanks again for all you do and share.....blessings, Diane

Kathy Martin said...

Such an adorable rabbit! :)

Wendy said...

ADORABLE card, Vicki!!! I love this!

Jodi said...

So cute! I love the coral, pool party & crumb cake together. And what a sweet little bunny. How do you use the aqua painter with the ink pads? I have them, but have not tried them yet thinking they'd be too tricky.

Unknown said...

So cute and very pretty too.

I didn't think I needed this set, maybe I do now!

Dawn Easton said...

What a SWEET image, Vicki! Love that new dsp!