Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 3, 2012

SSSC160......Thank you




Happy SundayPeeps!!

It is time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

Here is the SWEET sketch Karen has for us this week:


Loved working with this sketch. 
I started with a base of rich razzleberry card stock, I then followed that up with some white and the DSP is from the new Floral District paper pack.
The flower is from the Fabulous Florets stamp set. I stamped with razzleberry  ink onto some scrap and then cut it out, I used some dimesionals to add it to the main piece.
I stamped the leaf part with old olive ink onto whisper white card stock.


I added some buttons and little flowers for my embellishments. The sentiment comes from the "Just Believe" stamp set. 



I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team, and Guest Designer has in store for us this week:







and this week's Sweet Guest Designer: Tracy Clemente


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is wonderful!!! LOVE the new papers! So pretty! Great card using the sketch!

Michelle Woerner said...

I just love this card! Love what you did with this sketch. That embossed yellow panel adds the perfect amount of texture!!

Karen Giron said...

This is beautiful! I love those new papers and the pop of yellow!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki your card is lovely! I like how you popped the pretty flower in your image and the texture of the embossing and added buttons looks great!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Vicki!! You always add the perfect dimension to your flowers!!!

Shannon White said...

Soo Pretty Vicki! Love your Beautiful popped up flower and Wonderful dp's and texture! Just a Wonderful Thank you card my friend! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon