Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes


Happy Sunday Peeps!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, life is hectic and I am still a bit under the weather with this lingering cold and to top thinks off I took a tumble on Friday and I am sore all over!

Anyway, still working on a card order, this is one I put together using a past color challenge from the The Dynamic Duos Blog.
This is really a favorite color combo of mine, love the look of old olive and rich razzleberry together not to mention it makes a pretty flower card, and you know I love those! :)

The flower on here comes from the Stampin Up Fabulous Florets stamp set. 
I stamped the greenery with old olive onto whisper white and then stamped the flowers with rich razzleberry onto some scrap whisper white. I then cut them out and popped them up over the greenery. The top flower is just part of the same image as the bottom. I just cut away a bunch of it. 


The base of the card is white card stock followed by rich razzleberry card stock.
The DSP on here is from the International Bazaare pack and the Polka Dot Parade pack.
The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and I stamped with razzleberry ink and used my circle punches to punch out and mat.
I added some white card stock that I embossed with the square lattice EF and some rich razzleberry satin ribbon (retired).

Well, that is all for today, thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki


5 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Oh Vicki, I hate that you have been sick and then got injured as well. I hope you are feeling better soon! You card is lovely as always!
Hugs!

Marisa said...

One of my favorite colour combos and you always rock the flowers, Vicki :) Gorgeous as always.

stampwithsandy said...

Poor Vicki, you can't catch a break lately, can you? Hope you are feeling better soon. Love your great card with one of my favorite stamp sets. o pretty with these colors.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love how you made the smaller flower!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL..THANKS FOR SHARING..PEGGY