Cards For Sale

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Paper Players....Snowman


Happy Hump Day peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card i made using the challenge this week on the The Paper Players.


The challenge this week is simple: Snowmen, gotta love that!

This little snowman is a fun little digi stamp, I have had so long I am not even sure where I got it...LOL!
He is a cutie tho and I colored him with my copic markers.

I keep it pretty CAS so the little snowman could be the star and no sentiment either, that is hard for me to not have one on the front but I just couldn't get one to work, so it will have to do!


So much to do and so little time so I am scurrying off, talk soon!

Vicki



10 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a cute snowman!! darling card :)

Renee said...

Sush a cute snowman and card!

stampwithsandy said...

Cute snowman, Vicki!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute, Vicki!!! No sentiment needed!

Lorri W. said...

I have this same digi...it is by a wonderful illustrator, Torico. She designs her own digis as well as stamps for There She Goes Stamps. Your card is wonderful...love it!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh he is a cutie, Vicki! Love the layout and your coloring...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Awesome, as always, Vicki! I love how this little guy is the focal point! Great colors...and coloring! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Vicki, your adorable snowman looks as though hes about to hug that gorgeous bow! I love that you used the polka dot paper on the base with the embossed snowflake circle. fabulous card and I'm so glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Vicki! Love that cute little guy and the embossing is a fab touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Vicki!! this is Soo Darned CUTE!!! Love your Adorable Snowman and the Pretty Embossed snowflake panel too! Just So Darling! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon