Cards For Sale

Monday, January 14, 2013

Merry Monday....Christmas Cheer


Happy Monday Peeps!!

Time for a new Merry Monday Challenge, Lesley at Always Playing with Paper has a great challenge for us this week, a fabulous sketch:


You know I love a good sketch and this one is a fun one to work with, so simple with so many possibilities.

I pulled out my Stampin Up Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and matching dies and made this 3-d ornament.   
I really love this ornament set and have not used it very much at all.
 I keep my card fairly simple, the base of the card is Raspberry Ripple card stock and then a layer of white and the DSP is from the Snow Festival paper pack.


Be sure and check out what the rest of the Merry Makers did with this great sketch:


Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki





8 comments:

Marisa said...

Great 3D ornament, Vicki!!

Bonnie said...

I love this 3D ornament, Vicki! I keep thinking I'm going to do one, but never have. Great job!

Margaret Moody said...

Love the 3-D ornament paired with this DSP! You've given me the nudge I needed to get out that stamp set and matching framelits! Really love your work, Vicki!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous! I love this ornament as a 3D bauble Vicki - you've created such beautiful clean card.

Dawn Easton said...

oh oh oh! Love this! That paper and ornament are MEANT to be together! LOVE it girl!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....that background paper is so fun, as is your 3D ornament!

Wendy said...

Oh Vicki! This is a perfect Christmas card! Love how you made the ornament look 3D! Super cute....LOVE it! :)

Lesley said...

The 3D ornament is very cool Vicki! And I love how it matches the paper! Clever!! Pretty card!